Thursday 1 January 2015

Organisation - New Filming Timetable

I have decided that now the Christmas holidays are over and I still have a lot to film, I am going to dedicate the time left before due date mostly to filming and uploading the rest of the raw footage. I will hopefully have enough time to film all that I need, but with some alterations to my storyboard and my video will still be good; and will carry the message of the lyrics through with it.

As my previous blog post shows, the videos I have taken on my camera are not good quality and will not look as good, although phone quality is not perfect. But I will make the best of what I've got to ensure that this is a good video, and sticks pretty much to the ideas I had originally on choosing this brief.


No comments:

Post a Comment