Sunday 25 January 2015

Organisation - My Footage (Analysis of Work In Progress & Proof)

In the following week I will use all of the footage I have used, and edit it using the programme MoviePlus (Serif) in order to create my final Music Video and focus on my ancillary tasks. So far, I have imported my footage from my camera using my SD Card and put them into MoviePlus.

I muted each video and added the soundtrack of 'Leave Your Lover - Sam Smith' over the top. The establishing shot at the beginning is the panning shot of the city and this cuts to the scene of me and a friend walking through the city and I tried to mimic a scene where the camera pans up in front of the town hall, which I am quite impressed with.


In the following week I will to add the scene of me lipsyncing and add this into the final piece, and possible film an ending - as this is vital to the 'journey' of the scene. Further blog posts will show the journey of how I made the video and the process of using MoviePlus.




No comments:

Post a Comment