Sunday 18 January 2015

Drafting and Planning - Footage taken on iPhone and (Research into Reasons Why)

After uploading these videos to my computer, I decided to relay the track of Sam Smith's Leave Your Lover over the top to see if the style of the video matched the emotion of the song and it does perfectly.
I tried it at different points of the song and it fits and the message of the video still remains. One thing I would change however is the quality of the footage. My camera link to my computer wasn't very strong and I feel that if it was possible, creating videos on my phone (like these 2 below) may be slightly better quality and are much easier to upload.


I looked into the style of Ellie Goulding's video 'How Long Will I love You?' and she shoots the WHOLE video on her Nokia Lumia and this creates a more personal experience with the video.

I thought this is a good influence to take for my video, as I do not have access to professional equipment, creating a more personal video (despite the quality) could create a more effective video, and still carry on the message of the original video and lyrics, but with my take on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment