Friday 23 January 2015

Drafting and Planning (My Video) Footage - Work in Progress

This is my work in progress.
More of my videos need to be uploaded in order to complete the music video, but so far it is easy to see the day-by-day journey of the characters. As starring and directing some of the video myself, it is clear to see that the particular camera angles, (canted, aerial, high angle, panning, and zoom) have been useful in creating a new perspective for the genre of music video.

I feel the track I have chosen, 'Sam Smith - Leave Your Lover' is very fitting to this music video as the journey of a single character with friends, and trying to have fun where he goes - is highlighted here.

The dull location of Birmingham, on a cold winter's afternoon was perfect setting for my video and videoing from the top of the library was a good idea to get different aspects of the city. The snapshots along the way are inspired by the App - Flipagram. The sequence of photos linked together by music, add a person touch and are a very visual way of showing a journey & the sequence of short photos I chose does this well.

To go, I have to upload the video of me Lipsyncing to the track, to add to my video, to add a personal, lonely feel and direct to the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment