Tuesday 17 March 2015

Organsiation - Influence for DigiPak (Drafting and Planning)

The original image I wanted to use for my Digipak was the 'broken glass heart' (below) that I found on Tumblr.

I liked this image as all of the songs on Sam Smith's album are about love and I wanted to convey the idea that a heart was easy to break, so portraying this through the use of broken glass in the shape of a heart would be effective.


When changing the effects of my original image on Microsoft Word, I noticed that the image in Black and White looked very effective and fit with all my other house style in my video, Digipak and magazine advert. 
The artistic effects you can change on there inspired me to create my own 'broken glass heart' and I did this by marking out the shape of the heart and then filling it in with broken pieces.



No comments:

Post a Comment